It seems like my blog has left a few things "up in the air" lately so today I'm going to let you know the end result of a few things.
First, I ordered a blog book through blog2print.com (thanks Jill!). I love it!! It cost me $30 for a 90 page book, but I did have a discount code. I know many of you have tried blurb.com and loved it so I might have to try that site next time. I had to use my discount code before Jess gave me a code to use for blurb. However, it did sound like others were able to use it. My blog book is available for anyone to see. Just let me know!
Second, Brooklyn's mouth has healed nicely. I was really worried there after a few days of swelling, but all is well again. I know at least one of the four stitches has fallen out already.
Third, Eliza weighed 18 pounds 6 ounces at her one-year appointment. Tiny! The nice thing about the second child is the doctors aren't worried because Brooklyn was the same way. I'm sad that Eliza will continue to sit backwards, but maybe in 5 mouths we will get to turn her around. :) Let's hope it doesn't take that long! I turned Brooklyn around at one year, even though she didn't weigh enough, but I'm a little more hesitant with Eliza. And besides, this way Brooklyn and Eliza can still look at each other.
Also, Eliza has not had any other problems with her breathing since the last scare (knock on wood). She still catches every virus, but she's doing great. Phew.
And last, Thanksgiving was a hit! We survived and now have lots of leftovers to enjoy. I guess there was some benefits to all that work. We also enjoyed not having to drive anywhere that day. Hope everyone else enjoyed their holiday and now on to the next!
Monday, November 30, 2009
Follow up
Posted by
Angie
at
3:26:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm glad Brooklyn healed so quickly. Happy Holidays!
I am glad Brooklyn is healing and Eliza is adorable. She doesn't seem too little to me, have the Dr's really said something about it?
I want to see your blog book. Maybe sometime this weekend.
I am glad your Thanksgiving was great and leftovers are wonderful. There are some advantages to hosting.
I would love to see your blog book someday; I'm just not sure when that will happen!
Now that I'm taking some time off from photography my winter goal is to put our blog book together too. I've been meaning to do it for way too long now! I want to see yours sometime!
Post a Comment