Monday, April 26, 2010

The many faces of Eliza!

I just realized it's been a bit since I posted. I don't have much to say and I've been pretty busy. Don't ask with what, but I've been busy. I used to love reading blogs, but I've found myself excited when I don't have many blogs to catch up on because that means I have more time for other things. Well, tonight I thought I had better take some time to post so here I go!

Eliza doesn't say a whole lot of words yet, but she has an amazing talent of communicating with her face. There is no doubt you know how she feels when she gives you her "stink eye". I don't have a picture of that particular face on here tonight, but if you have ever seen it, you know what I'm talking about.

She's all smiles anymore. All I have to do is say "cheese" and she pulls this face out. I love how her nose wrinkles up. It's one of my favorite things!
She's pretty happy about the candy.
This is her genuine smile. So pretty! On a side note: she loves to carry around the oven mitten and often goes back to the oven to get her food out. :)
She recently started pulling this face. She would pull it as soon as Marty put these glasses on. When he took them off, she would stop and this went on and on.
It cracks me up every time she does it!

I just love how her face can say so many things!
Huh?
She wears glasses on the wrong side of her head. She was aggravated at the glasses by this time.
This picture caught her in the funniest, yet creepiest face ever!
I sure love this girl! And these were just pictures I could find from this month, without downloading the pictures that are currently on my camera.

And one side story: I locked Eliza in the car last week. I took Brooklyn to preschool and it was a warmish day so I was just holding my keys. I put them down in Brooklyn's car seat to make sure she looked just right before running her into preschool and locked the keys inside. Yes, I leave Eliza in the car while I run Brooklyn inside because it takes seconds. I sure wish that day that I had brought her in with me. She was locked in there for about 25 minutes before Marty was able to leave work, get gas and get to us. She was a good sport about it for the first 15 minutes and then she wanted out! This seems to be my curse as a parent. I did something very similar with Brooklyn, only we were at the grocery store and she was smaller. I'm going on 2 for 2.

9 comments:

The Mom said...

Cute pictures! She is adorable!

Erin said...

I love her faces. She's adorable.

Holli said...

Love the pics, she is still so stinkin' cute :)

Mindy said...

I think she is so cute, looking like her own little person and obviously a little sweet heart!

Liz said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that is relieved when there aren't many posts to read, sometimes I am too busy but want to quickly glance around. Those pictures are so cute, she's in a fun stage. Dont' worry about locking her in the car, at least it isn't hot and she was okay, we all do things like that as parents for sure!

Mark and Kattie said...

I have gotten the 'stink eye' from Eliza, it is intense :) Such cute pictures...love the one of her looking at Marty with the glasses.

Tia said...

Such cute pictures! I love that you got pics of so many different ones. She's going to crack up when she sees these in a few years!

Kelly said...

I just love these pictures. Awesome.

Amy said...

I've done the same. But there was one time that I know will haunt me forever. I won't say more than that! It was pretty scary.