I've done a few simple crafty things lately. I thought I wanted to do a post to show them, but once I put the pictures all up, it didn't seem like much. So bare with me.....
I went to a Super Saturday with my step mom at the beginning of November. I made a beautiful temple picture (no picture shown). They had ordered it through Poppy Seed Projects and they also had a few other projects they were making that day through this company. I came home and checked out their website and got a little excited so I ordered a few things. Pick up was simple, it's located behind a strip mall over my Macey's. After I picked them up, I quickly got to work to make these.
I made these as well. These are for Christmas presents.
and this fun little Christmas decoration.
I also recently purchased a laminator as a late birthday present. I was waiting for a good deal and the wait paid off. I had this cute little Family Home Evening Chart that needed some lamination before I could really use it. Finally, it's done!
I also laminated some file folders, though I still need to laminate the actual folder part. I have a few other crafty things that need to be done before Christmas for gifts. I'm currently waiting for another 50% coupon at my local craft store.
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Crafty
Posted by
Angie
at
2:33:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So cute, I would love a laminator!
My laminator is one of the best things I have purchased! You will love it. They all look so cute! Good job
Too much fun!
Laminator... great idea! :) I love the Temple Pictures that say "I'm going there someday" that is so cute! I need some motivation, I kind of ran out of steam. I need to get going again to get Christmas stuff done!
Looks like you have been busy- great projects!
I love the crafts you have been working on, I want to see your laminator.
Post a Comment