Brooklyn gathered all of her stuffed animals in the front room. She had them placed just right. All was well. Until little sister, Eliza, thought it would be fun to play with said toys. Brooklyn told her no and ran away. Next thing I know there is this sign in front of the toys. Brooklyn had to explain, it says No babies or big girls.
I have a feeling this is only the beginning of the signs that will appear throughout my house now that Brooklyn is learning to read and write. I love that Brooklyn referred to Eliza as a baby and big girl, but didn't consider herself a big girl. :) I also love how she failed to realize that Eliza doesn't read yet so the sign didn't stop her!
Monday, May 16, 2011
And so it begins...
Posted by
Angie
at
10:12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is so cute!
That is too funny!
Oh yes, welcome to the world of signs. The latest one that appeared in our house was a planning sign on how to sneak out of the house when the babysitter wasn't looking. Eek.
However, I do love to see how they draw and spell words. So fun!
Love it! Wait until it shows up on their doors.
hehe! I am glad you got a picture of that! Hilarious!
Smart! This is so cute!
Too funny.
Post a Comment