Thursday, May 19, 2011

Curls

I finally invested in some foam curlers (I know, they cost so much huh? hehe). I thought they would come in handy having girls and all! I plan on using them mainly for dance performances and things, but it's fun to go curly just for fun too.
On Saturday night, I put the curlers in Brooklyn's hair to see what each size did to her hair. I was a little afraid she wouldn't sleep in them, but she did it without any problem.
All done and ready for pictures.

Some of them fell out during the night. I think I need to put them in tighter next time. Here she is all ready for church!
And from the back...
Eliza wanted her picture taken too. After looking at Brooklyn's pretty curls all morning, I decided to curl Eliza's hair. I just used a curling iron on her, but she really didn't want it curly so we didn't do too much.
Then I curled my own because I hardly ever do it and it was something fun and different.
And from the back. I really only did half of my hair, but it worked.

8 comments:

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

I love the curls, they all look so great! Camberlyn has decided she won't sleep in them anymore :( maybe I did it too much.

The Mom said...

I love, love, love the curly hair! And yes, you have to put them in fairly tight so they don't fall out...but they still will sometimes. But you can curl it with a curling iron, and then put it back in the curler for an hour or so, and then you should be good to go!

Amy said...

I did that for Sarah! Her's would be so curly for church. Your girls are way too cute!!

Jessica said...

Beautiful.

Border Collie Lipstick said...

Brooklyn looks so excited to have some big girl fun! In fact, it looks like all the gals in the family had a good time :)

Mark and Kattie said...

I love it! I can't wait for more hair on the girls so I can do it too!

Mindy said...

Brooklyn's hair sure is LONG! Wow, I can't believe how grown up she looks. I won't be knowing about curlers for a long time, but it sure looks like fun!

Liz said...

So fun! I have a lot of memories of foam curlers!