Last week Marty attended no church meetings during the week. Thanks to the caucus meetings, church meetings were cancelled Tuesday and Thursday. Wednesday was our anniversary so he took that night off to be with me. He was home every. single. night. LOVE! Now if only I felt better so I could have enjoyed it more. However, it was lovely having him home to help with the girls at night. Did I mention I loved it? :)
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Like!
I am really glad you had a great week. It does make a huge difference to have the husband home, especially when you feel like crap! Three years down for him, I would guess only maybe a couple more? YAY!
How nice! We really appreciate what he does (and you do) for our ward.
Awesome!
It seems like the only time we get a week off is to go on a vacation. So glad you enjoyed it! :)
Post a Comment