Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Nine

Nine years ago today it was a rainy March day. Not exactly what we planned for the weather, but the rain made the pictures awesome! I've had nine amazing years with this incredible guy! I'm truly one blessed and lucky girl!
Nothing too big planned for today to celebrate. Marty did take the day off, which is pretty perfect for me. We will also make it out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse (Marty's favorite since food isn't my friend right now). That's about all I can manage right now when I'm not feeling 100% yet. I am now 10 weeks pregnant! It makes me feel good to finally be in the two digit numbers at least. :)
Happy Anniversary to us! Apparently it's Pi day as well. I hadn't heard of Pi day before Facebook came to be. We should have served pie at our wedding. Who knew?

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary to some of my favorite people.

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

What a great couple with two great kids! I'm so glad to know you.

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you guys got together.

Vala said...

Happy Anniversary!

Border Collie Lipstick said...

Your wedding photos is adorable. The reflections in the rain are great. Congratulations again on nine years of a great relationship.

Holli said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I still remember that rainy day, and was actually wishing my day was rainy because the pictures were so awesome! Congrats you guys, and happy pi day. I only found that out this year too...ha ha