Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Three

Today Marty celebrates? thinks about? I'm not really sure, but today marks three years of Marty serving as Bishop. I know I shouldn't be counting, but I am! CRAZY!

4 comments:

The Mom said...

Wow! I had no idea it had been that long! He is doing a great job, and you are doing a great job supporting him. Hang in there!

Jessica said...

He is a great leader. Thank you for sharing him with us.

Amy said...

He does such a great job that it doesn't seem like that long at all. He's a great man. You are a great wife!

Melissa said...

I'm at 4 - I think on March 16th. Sometimes it flies by and others times seems to pause every couple minutes! I'll bet being sick and exhausted feels like a paused section. Hang in there! What would we do without all the blessings that come with our callings?