On Friday of last week, it rained so we decided to let the kids have fun playing together instead of running them ragged every day. We did make it to the mall and found a fun place for the kids to play. I think our malls here should have such play areas in the mall. Easton and Brooklyn had a blast and made a few new friends there. We took pictures from our phones so I'll have to see if I can get them off of there later.
Then on Saturday we went to Boone Hall. This was a very interesting place to tour to see how people lived. They didn't give too much history of their past, but they still do a lot of things on this property. Jess will have a great time here come October with ghost tours, corn mazes, pumpkin picking, etc. This was also the first time Scott was able to get out with us since he worked the other days so you'll have to see if you can find him in any of the pictures. It was another fun day!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Another slide
Posted by
Angie
at
9:30:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Those are some cute pictures. I thought the ones of you and your family in the tree were really good!
Post a Comment