Friday, February 15, 2008

Balloons!

We saw these balloons at Macey's yesterday and Brooklyn decided daddy needed balloons for Valentine's Day. So we bought them and took them to his work. She was so excited to give them to him! She hasn't quite mastered what giving means because she was pretty upset when he took them into his work and she didn't have them anymore. However, she was excited once again when he brought them home for her to enjoy!

Marty made a game with them where he flew her through the balloons. She loved it and wanted to do it "again" and "again".
She was one happy little girl. Aren't balloons great?!

1 comment:

Dave, Bonnie, and Taten said...

I love this cute little story. Your family is darling. Thanks for the update. I am the wolf den mom but I am only in charge of enrichment for one time only. How are you enjoying the snow?