Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A warm day!

Yesterday was the first day it was actually warm enough to enjoy some time outside without bundling up too much. I think the high was 49 degrees, which still sounds so cold, but it's better than where we've been for months!
Brooklyn and I went for a walk around the neighborhood and then stayed outside while she played on her bike. She's still not quite tall enough to ride by herself, but she gets the concept of the pedals. It's a good thing she has a mom and dad to push her on the bike.
I know we still have 5 or so more weeks of winter left, but I'm ready for Spring!

1 comment:

Liz said...

That's so cute, I didn't even know she had a little bike. That's fun, you'll enjoy it this summer! Or else you'll get really strong pushing her along.