Tuesday, February 26, 2008

We're back!

So we arrived home safe and sound in Salt Lake this afternoon. There was a bit of a delay in Atlanta, Georgia due to the earlier rain, but I can't complain because I really thought we were going to be stuck in Georgia after the flight from South Carolina to Georgia took about 30 minutes longer than it should. We only had 20 minutes to get to our next flight, but luckily they delayed it 30 minutes to allow everyone to get there. So we were about a hour late getting home, but we are home!! We were even fortunate to come home to dinner prepared for us....how sweet was that! Food is always the last thing you think about when you come home from a trip so that was a very nice surprise! Thank you so much...you know who you are!

We had a great time in Charleston, South Carolina. It was a blast and I would highly recommend it to anyone. Of course, you would have to have the best tour guide like we did! We have tons (and I do mean tons) of pictures that I need to look through and eventually post, but you will have to give me some time. I have a busy few days and then we are off to Idaho for a baby blessing, plus Brooklyn's birthday is on Saturday. And not to mention that we somehow picked up a bug while we were on vacation (sorry to get you all sick, Jess). Oh, and I'm extremely tired! I woke up at 4:45 am (SLC time) today and I probably won't be asleep until 10 pm. Speaking of, I should be going to bed instead of writing, but I had to say we are back.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Yay! You're back! I'm glad it was so fun. Denifinetly post pics.