I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it went well with by February 2nd post. I wanted to see what this site would say and the vote is still that Brooklyn looks like me. When I posted our pictures, I really thought Brooklyn looked like Marty, but apparently she does look like him AND me! I even tried changing the pictures a little and the percentage stayed the same. I still think she looks like Marty more than me, but I'll claim her...she is pretty cute!
That's more like it, I did it again with us as adults and now she looks more like Marty! I guess we know what will happen when she gets older.
3 comments:
That is so Cute! We'll have to try it with Carter! Mind if we copy your post?!?
How fun! I'll have to try that sometime. I hope you have fun on your trip!!
That meter is broken. Brooklyn looks 85% Marty. Sorry :(
Post a Comment