I'm feeling a little bit better today. At least enough to function a bit more than the past few days. I was looking through the many pictures from our vacation and decided it would be better to separate everything out so there's not tons of pictures on one slide. So I'll try to do them one day at a time. These pictures are from our flight (which was on Wednesday last week) and Thursday. On Thursday, we went to Patriot's Point and Fort Sumter. We had a fun time. It started to rain on our parade about 3 pm though and it got really cold. Afterward we went to dinner at Poogan's Porch. It's this fun little restaurant downtown and the food was delicious! Look for more slides/pictures in the days to come!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Thursday of last week in review
Posted by
Angie
at
10:34:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Brooklyn is so cute, I can't stand it. Can you tell I'm anxious to have my own little girl? 6 1/2 more weeks!!!! AHHH!!! Anyway, did you guys seriously get to fly on one of those commuter jets (the "baby plane")? Oh, and I would die on a submarine from the claustrophobia.
Post a Comment