Sunday, March 8, 2009

A little creative help please!

Our Stake is doing a Pioneer Trek this year. Marty and I would have loved to be a Ma & Pa, but with a new baby in the family it just didn't work out for us. Instead, we signed up to help in other areas. I didn't even remember what committee we signed up for until we were getting phone calls about a meeting. We are on the Publicity committee, which I thought would involve making posters, etc. Wrong!
I've been asked to make up skits (3 different ones) to do in front of the youth for the next few months before Trek. Thus my problem. For one, I don't even like skits and for another, I'm not creative in this way. So I thought I would ask for a little help from you. Does anyone have a great idea for a skit to help get/keep the kids excited for Trek and to help get those that haven't signed up to want to sign up? Or know of any great websites to find such information? I've been looking online, but haven't found much. Any help would be VERY appreciated!!! Thanks!

1 comment:

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

Let me go through my scout stuff- there are probably a ton of skit stuff you can adapt to a pioneer theme. I will let you know.