I woke up at 4:30 am to the sound of Brooklyn throwing up! Seriously!?! What now? We just can't get a break! And this blog is getting depressing, but don't worry...so am I!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I woke up at 4:30 am to the sound of Brooklyn throwing up! Seriously!?! What now? We just can't get a break! And this blog is getting depressing, but don't worry...so am I!
Posted by
Angie
at
12:05:00 PM
3 comments:
Holy smokes!!!??? What is in the water at your house? I feel so bad for you guys. Wish I was there and could help out!
I'm so sorry. It has been a rough winter for you guys! Hopefully we will see you at Sophy's blessing. If Brooklyn is feeling better.
Are you going to be okay, Angie? I feel for you! We are on the mend today, and I hope that's the case at your house too!
Post a Comment