Kevin & I are truly DELIGHTED to have him as our new bishop!! And we wish you luck! ;) It was a wonderful sacrament meeting today, and we enjoyed hearing your heartfelt testimonies. We love you guys!
Not surprised at all! That is great! Marty will be a fabulous Bishop! That makes you the Bishop's Wife, though! Kudos, Angie. You are a woman up to the task. Your family is great! You'll be a great strength to many people! Tell me more, who are the counselors?
Everything just fit! Marty has always been great at whatever he does and will continue to do so. As for you - there'll be a time again when he can sit by you and play with your hair. I remember feeling sleepy just watching him play with your hair all through sacrament meeting in days gone by. You're a great couple and family, love you!
I couldn't stop crying at church yesterday. The emotions were running high. I am so sad the Potter's are moving, but we are so comforted knowing that Marty will be our Bishop. He will be amazing and so will you. Your family will be blessed in so many ways.
10 comments:
Kevin & I are truly DELIGHTED to have him as our new bishop!! And we wish you luck! ;)
It was a wonderful sacrament meeting today, and we enjoyed hearing your heartfelt testimonies.
We love you guys!
Not surprised at all! That is great! Marty will be a fabulous Bishop! That makes you the Bishop's Wife, though! Kudos, Angie. You are a woman up to the task. Your family is great! You'll be a great strength to many people! Tell me more, who are the counselors?
I know that things have been crazy, but I am actually VERY happy for you guys. The Spirit was very strong today at church. This is so right!
I had heard the awsome news! Congrats and good luck! I'm interested to know who the counselors are as well?
Everything just fit! Marty has always been great at whatever he does and will continue to do so.
As for you - there'll be a time again when he can sit by you and play with your hair. I remember feeling sleepy just watching him play with your hair all through sacrament meeting in days gone by. You're a great couple and family, love you!
I couldn't stop crying at church yesterday. The emotions were running high. I am so sad the Potter's are moving, but we are so comforted knowing that Marty will be our Bishop. He will be amazing and so will you. Your family will be blessed in so many ways.
I wish I had been there. I made Tom take his cell phone and he texted me when he found out. I knew it would be Marty. Congratulations!
Good luck to both you and Marty in this new adventure.
Can I say I'm sorry? Good luck!
I'm sad I'm leaving! I am so happy that Marty gets to be the bishop. He is going to be great, and so are you! Good Luck!
Post a Comment