Friday, April 3, 2009

The 'Bumbo'

Chair that is! I've always laughed at the name of this chair, but it is what it is! :)

My good friend, Kelly, let me borrow hers, which has been fun for Eliza. Eliza has enjoyed a different view on life! She holds her head fine so she can sit in this now. Actually, she's about ready to sit up by herself anyway, but it's nice that she won't fall over while sitting in this.
Big Sister, Brooklyn, found this chair pretty fun too! She was so excited that she could fit in it. She grabbed her puzzle book and sat in it for a good hour or so. She even had to tell Kelly the next time she saw her that she could sit in the chair too!

I guess it will just have to be another toy that they'll have to share!

4 comments:

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

Wow that sure is the traveling Bumbo chair. I borrowed it from Kelly as well. It worked for a while- it's nice to be able to put them in there and go do something really fast while they are trying to decide how to escape.

Mindy said...

I can't believe she is that big already!!

Jessica said...

So cute! I'm glad she like it. Mia sat in the Bumbo a few times and decided she didn't like it. She would rather be rolling across the floor or playing in her saucer.

Mark and Kattie said...

Will loved his Bumbo too, she looks so old sitting in it, I can't believe it.