Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sisters!

5 months later and I can finally say I'm more accustomed to having 2 kids. At least to the point where I can say I don't really remember what it was like to only have one! It's been fun watching Brooklyn love her little sister (usually a little too much). Here are some of the fun things they have enjoyed doing together.Sharing toys! Brooklyn has absolutely loved that she gets to play with all "her" baby toys! She is at the stage where everything needs to be hers and no matter what Eliza has, she wants it! This is going to be fun in a few months when Eliza actually starts caring about toys too.
Dressing alike! I would love twins for the simple fact that I could dress them the same. Other than that, I don't think I would survive.
Someone to feed! Finally Brooklyn gets the opportunity to feed someone else!
Swinging together! Brooklyn loves to swing outside. Eliza...not so much yet. She does love her baby swing inside though.
And Bathing together! Brooklyn loved bathing with her friends occasionally, but now she has a sister to bath with every day! Eliza isn't quite ready to sit up by herself completely, but is too big for the baby bath so she doesn't stay in the bath as long as Brooklyn would like.
Aren't siblings great?

8 comments:

Mark and Kattie said...

That is so fun, I can't wait for Will to be the big brother. It looks like so much fun, and work...I am sure.

Jessica said...

So much fun! Easton enjoys having Mia around as well (most of the time). Wish he would pay attention to her like Brooklyn does to Eliza. :0)

Mindy said...

Here, Here! We agree! I can't even imagine what life would be like with only Carter. Cute pictures, love the jammies! I'll bet Brooklyn is the best big sister around!

Liz said...

So cute! I can't believe how big Eliza is getting. Brooklyn is a good big sister, she will always be a good helper for your family! I loved having sisters growing up and love it even more now as an adult!

Melissa said...

Cute! I loved dressing my boys as the same. Enjoy until they're ready to be different.

Ashley said...

Your girls are just darling. I love the matching outfits! So super cute. I always loved having sisters! They will always have a best friend.

Trista said...

I have the greatest baby chair for the bath if you'd like to borrow it. :D

Tia said...

Brooklyn looks like she really loves her little sister! They are so cute!