Eliza turned 9 months on August 18th. Crazy! The time goes by so much faster out of the womb than inside. She's a cutie though and I love that her little, active, personality is starting to show more and more!

Eliza has the BEST cheesy grin EVER! It makes me laugh ever time she squints her eyes and wrinkles her nose. Too cute.
Eliza is crawling. Still mostly army crawling, but is still practicing on her hands and knees. She gets up and rocks back and forth. Recently, she has started moving her head back and forth while we stand her up, it's as if she's trying to walk away and she thinks it's that easy.
Eliza puts up with A LOT from her older sister. They both love to play with each other, well at least most of the time.
Eliza loves to eat. Can you tell? She especially loves to feed herself.
Eliza prefers her sister's toys over her own. She rarely plays with any baby toys. And when I do get her to play with them, Brooklyn is right there taking them away from her so she can play with them too.
Eliza is a great sleeper, unless of course it's in the car. I say she's a great sleeper because she takes awesome naps. Much better than Brooklyn ever did. We've come to realize she's a very light sleeper though (just like her mom) because if you move her, she will wake up. If the car stops, she will wake up. She sleeps much better in her own crib. It's amazing she gets any sleep with the noise in our house sometimes.
Eliza still has no teeth, not that you can see in this picture. For the past 4 months, I have been saying "she's teething, we are going to have teeth any day", but nope she still has no teeth.
Eliza still has no teeth, not that you can see in this picture. For the past 4 months, I have been saying "she's teething, we are going to have teeth any day", but nope she still has no teeth.She has gotten pretty good at "gumming" things to eat though.
Eliza loves a good game of Peek-a-boo. It's one of her favorites! She also has began the wrestling match every time we change her diaper. I have to distract her or else there's trouble for everyone involved.
Eliza loves a good game of Peek-a-boo. It's one of her favorites! She also has began the wrestling match every time we change her diaper. I have to distract her or else there's trouble for everyone involved.We love her and are grateful for the spirit she brings into our family and home!
5 comments:
Wow, that sure has gone fast! She's adorable!
She is always so cheery and mellow when I see her. She is such a doll.
She's getting so big now. It's fun to hear your updates on her.
I can't believe it's already been that long!! It's just not fair! LOVE the picture of her eating. Too cute!
I can't wait to see her army crawl, she is growing up so fast!
Post a Comment