Thursday, August 27, 2009

Funny

3 year olds are hilarious! It was fun talking with two friends the other day about the funny things their 3 year olds say. Brooklyn has gotten to the point where she says something funny every day and because it's so routine now, I forget to write it down like I used to.
Last night she cracked me up so I thought I would share. We went to Walmart and as we were checking out there was this man behind us smiling and making faces at Eliza. As I was paying, Eliza started screaming and I turn around to find Brooklyn covering Eliza's face with her hands. I asked her to stop and she wouldn't. So we paid and left the store. On the way to the car, I asked Brooklyn why she was covering Eliza's face and she didn't answer. So I asked if it was because the man was looking at her and she said yes. I then asked why it's so bad for someone to look at Eliza and her reply was "That's dangerous!" I laughed out loud!

3 comments:

Mark and Kattie said...

She is such a smart girl, funny story!

Kelly said...

Too cute. My mom used to keep index cards on the fridge so she could write down the funny things we'd say. I want to do that. I love stories like this! Brooklyn is soooo smart...

Tia said...

How cute! She was trying to protect her little sister from the stranger! That's adorable (: