My friend and neighbor, Frank Cole, wrote a book entitled The Adventures of Hashbrown Winters. He recently started some contest if you blog or facebook about his book you can win another book, but I'm not posting because of that. I posting because I like to help spread the word for people AND I enjoyed the book. The contest just reminded me that I was planning on doing this anyway. :)
So for those of you looking for a great book for your children or for yourself, check out this book. It's a fun, comical book about a 5th grader and his adventures. I don't want to spoil anything, but there's some great nicknames and a mafia involved. Check it out! It's worth the read.
Monday, August 3, 2009
Book Recommendation
Posted by
Angie
at
9:18:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Agreed, I loved this book. I need to post about it on my blog too!
I want to cry just thinking about the support our wonderful friends are giving to Frank. Thank you so much.
Post a Comment