I have so many random thoughts in my head tonight so instead of limiting a post to one specific topic, I'm going all out RANDOM!
Eliza, who is almost 9 months old, is crawling. More of an army crawl, though she tries really hard to get on her knees and then she slips down to her tummy and pulls at the carpet to move herself where she wants to be. Today she crawled across my front room and pretty much tried to keep moving through the couch. She's usually better at reverse than forward, but not tonight. She ended up just laying there crying until I picked her up. Random.
Tonight I received a "weed cut". It's like a paper cut, but you get it by pulling weeds. Random.
I've felt rather down on life lately. I can't exactly pinpoint why, but it just reminds me why I don't like the emotional roller coaster of being a girl. And I think Satan is really good at putting negative self-talk into people. I seem to fall victim way too often. Random.
I'm turning 30 on Saturday. I'm not having any sad thoughts about getting older or anything, but it's strange that I'll never be "twenty something" again. Maybe this thought relates to above thought. Hmmmm...who knows! Random.
I received a pedicure last night from a guy. There were three of us there and we all had guys doing our pedicure. Random.
Tonight, Marty left for his night at the church and he had just walked out the door when Brooklyn turned to Eliza and said "Daddy has to go. He's not our best friend anymore." Cute, yet sad. And very random!
Hope you all have a random night!
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Random
Posted by
Angie
at
8:54:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I think that last one is just sad! She's too young to be putting that together. And how was the pedicure from the guy? I've never experienced that! Sorry you're down on life; we'd love to have your girls any day if you need a couple hours to yourself.
Well, I have to say thanks to you and your husband my house is a much nicer place. Thanks for all your help. I liked the random by the way, and I hate that best friend saying. I also kicked Adam out of my house yesterday, go me!
At least you didn't have a TEENAGE male working on your feet! :)
Cute that Eliza is crawling, hopefully she'll fully function in the reverse and forward mode :) I hope you are feeling better and not down very soon! AND LASTLY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SATURDAY! Welcome to the dirty thirty club. hehe
The crawling thing is exciting and scary at the same time. Let me know how soon she starts climbing (and falling).
I am sorry you are down on life, I think we all go through those phases. Happy birthday tomorrow, I know I will think about it all day and then forget to actually send my wishes, so I will do it today. I hope you have a wonderful day and are spoiled!
So I've heard all three of your different versions about having men work on your pedicures. That is too funny. I'm kind of glad I didn't go there for my first time. I'm sorry as well that you've been kind of down. I hope things get brighter, and we'll have to do another GNO when more can come. The movie was fun and we had a good group. Happy Belated Birthday, at least you got to get away.
Nice random post. I've been feeling overwhelmed with life these days too. I think I'm trying to do too many things, and having a hard time doing any of them "well". I agree with the negative self talk, it's hard sometimes. Cute that Eliza is crawling, it seems like that comes so fast! I hope your birthday was FABULOUS!
Post a Comment