Brooklyn expected something great for her first day of school and I think she was a little disappointed.
Marty had a lot of fun taking pictures of the girls. He's learning lots wit his new camera. The above picture was not what he was looking for, but I like it!
The girls trying to be like the lions behind them.
Silly Eliza!
Brooklyn and the temple.
The Salt Lake Temple always looks amazing!
Eliza kept holding on to Brooklyn like this. Brooklyn was annoyed, but was overall a good sport.
And again.
Brooklyn loves her picture taken. Eliza? Not so much.
Marty and I had a good time even though the girls expected more. We just only seem to walk around Temple Square in the Winter to see the lights so it was fun to see it during the Summer with all the pretty flowers and water fountains.
No comments:
Post a Comment