Monday, September 3, 2012

Hogle Zoo

We went to Hogle Zoo on August 22nd with my friends, Holli and Jessie. Crazy enough this was the first time we've been this year. Thankfully I have some generous and awesome friends who got us into the zoo for free with their annual membership.
It was fun to see the new part of the zoo. Sadly, they were cleaning lots of the new area so we missed parts of it, but we'll see it next time.
 The polar bear did not disappoint though. She was swimming all over and very entertaining!
She kept coming up right next to the glass and the kids loved it!
 There's always the regular picture taking spots.
The girls both had fun. Brooklyn was a little disappointed to learn all the friends her age were in school because they have year-round school. She managed to have fun with all the "little" kids though.
Then, of course, we had to ride the rides. Holli was nice enough to take Brooklyn since Eliza and I did not want to ride the carousel. We did enjoy the train ride though!
It was a fun day at our local Hogle Zoo!

2 comments:

Vala said...

Looks like you all had fun! We are actually going today...hope it doesn't rain :)

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

I can't wait to go. We haven't been in a couple of years. Sad I know.
Looks like a lot of fun with all the great new changes.