Sunday, September 16, 2012

Captain Underpants!

 
My girls love playing dress up! Eliza loves to dress up in Princess attire, but also loves her super hero cape and mask (that she got from her dentist).
After dinner one night she came out looking like this! We laughed and laughed and called her Captain Underpants!
 She wasn't a fan of her new name.
She quickly ran off to put on some clothes!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That's cute! Gunner is reading the book captain underpants and he laughs at it :)

Border Collie Lipstick said...

Eliza is adorable in her dance outfits and as Captain Underpants! Great job with the baby's room. I can't wait to see it when it is occupied :)

Jessica said...

Too funny!

Melissa said...

Awesome!

Vala said...

haha! I love the nickname. I also love that she is into prinesses AND super heros! Nice balance :)