Eliza started preschool on Tuesday, September 4th at Miss Barbara's preschool.
She was so excited to go to school like her big sister.
She loved getting ready and wearing her big backpack.
Both girls loved that they were both going to school! Eliza loved her first day and wishes she could go every day! She is always very excited when it's a school day. She also says that "Miss Barbara is way nice to me". I love that she is loving it so far!
Eliza also started her first day of dance on Thursday, September 6th. She honestly didn't want to go when I told her she was going to start dance. She cried and had a few issues. However, once she put her dance clothes on she was a totally different girl and was ready to go to class.
She had fun being silly and posing for pictures.
She loved showing me the dances she already knew (that she learned from Brooklyn of course).
I decided to stay and watch the first class and take some pictures. Eliza was supposed to be in class with some other girls from her Primary class, but Bonnie must have gotten confused when she was making the class schedules and she was put in a different class. For one, Eliza is still 3 and her friends are already 4.
However, it worked out and she did really well for not knowing any of the girls in her class. I loved that she kept grabbing onto the other girls in her class to keep her balance. That didn't work so well. :)
I'm thinking I won't be able to leave her at class by herself for awhile. She kept looking over at me and making sure I was watching her.
She looked so cute at the bar doing some of her poses.
Here she is surfing.
Overall, she loved it and wants to go again! She has been practicing some of the poses at home and Brooklyn loves that they know some of the same moves now.
Saturday, September 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, your girls are really growing up! Eliza looks adorable in a dance costume!
So glad she is loving preschool, how can you not love Miss Barbara.
I wish they were in the same dance class too. I hate to drive there and back within the same hour so I've been staying every time. What do you do when you don't stay?
Post a Comment