I wanted some pictures to document this part of my life since I'm honestly not sure if I will ever be pregnant again. Marty wanted an excuse to practice using our new camera. So we decided to head up Big Cottonwood Canyon on September 15th to take some pictures of me as well as the girls and our family. This post will just include pictures of me, but I'll post the others soon. I was just shy of 37 weeks when these were taken but I'm now 38 weeks. Phew! Only a few more weeks to go!
I thought Marty did a fabulous job! Especially since this is his first photo shoot. Plus, these aren't even edited yet. He learned lots too!
5 comments:
So so so so cute! Marty did a great job, and you are adorable pregnant! I can't believe you're 38 weeks already! Can't wait to see this little fella!
So cute! I hope the next two weeks go super fast! Can't wait to see a little Nowling boy!
Love these!!!!
Looks like you and Marty are having lots of fun with the new camera! The pictures turned out great and you look fabulous and very happy :)
Beautiful!
Post a Comment