Thursday, December 18, 2008

1 month!

It's been one month since Eliza was born! She's grown so much in one month. She is now staying awake more and enjoys looking around. There's just too much to see! She's getting more into an eating routine instead of wanting to eat every 2-3 hours, she can usually go 4 hours and she even went 5 hours the other night. I felt so rested! It's amazing what one hour can do.
She's been a pretty good baby so far. Her least favorite thing is the bath. She screams the entire time! She loves her big sister and is always content when she can see or hear Brooklyn.
It's been fun to have a new little one during the holidays. Sure, there's so much to do and I've taken her out more than I expected to, but it's fun to remember baby Jesus as I look at my own little baby. What a blessing! I'm so grateful for my little family.
With Brooklyn, I took a picture by this teddy bear to watch her growth. I thought I would do the same with Eliza so here's her first month picture.
And I thought this was just a funny picture. You never know what face you'll capture with a baby that doesn't hold still.

Brooklyn wanted in on the action too so here's the two girls with their two teddy bears.
Well, Eliza is awake and MAD so I must run!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I can't believe it's already been a month! She's already getting big fast. I really need to come visit soon.

Mindy said...

Very cute. It's been a quick month! How cute, the bear is a good idea.

Liz said...

Wow, a month sure goes fast. She's so cute!

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

I love the idea of measuring up to the bear. How fun. They are both adorable girls.