And real life begins! Marty has been off of work since Eliza was born on November 18th. It has been extremely wonderful to have him home with us. I know it has helped me recover physically and emotionally. Not that I'm fully recovered yet because I'm sure there will still be plenty of tears this week. I'm just very grateful that his work allowed him time off and that he had sick time to use. What a blessing! I think every company should pay dad's to stay home for a few weeks when they have a new addition.
We didn't get very much done while he was off, but we have a newborn and it's OK. He still has some vacation days to use before the end of the year as well and I'm looking forward to having him home with us again soon.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
The Honeymoon's over...
Posted by
Angie
at
4:03:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You will do great- the first day he's back to work you probably will be anxious, but it will be fine. You have lots of friends who will help out- call us anytime. I still look forward to the days Frank gets to be home. Good luck.
Good luck, Angie. I hope it goes very smoothly! Cute picture of daddy with his little girls!
Dads really should be allowed a good long time off, just like the mother having the baby. I only had Scott for the weekend, but my mom for 2 weeks. I totally cried when she went home!!!
So, how has it been now that it's been three days? I bet you are excited for the weekend! Love the photo of Eliza that says "sweet dreams" underneath. It'll be fun to see her!
Post a Comment