Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Sure it's over, but I still wanted to officially wish all my fellow bloggers Merry Christmas! We hope you all had a fabulous day! We had a great Christmas! We have so many pictures of all the fun we've had, but I'll only share a few.

Our Christmas started on December 20th when we met in Kamas for the Nowling Christmas party. Everyone went out sledding in the field. They were pulled by a 4-wheeler and yes, they are sitting on the hood of a car! Brooklyn had a blast! It looked fun to me, but it was way to cold so I stayed inside. We had a yummy dinner and presents as well, but the sledding was the highlight!
Here's Dalton (Doc), Brooklyn and Stormie enjoying a ride!
Next, we gathered with my side of the family on Christmas Eve at my brother Tim's house. We had a great dinner and enjoyed opening presents there.
Here's Micah, Caitlin, and Brooklyn. Brooklyn had a blast playing with her cousins!
Then Christmas Day, we stayed home and had our own family thing. It was good thing because it was snowing lots at our house and we didn't want to go anywhere. My mom came over later in the afternoon and we had dinner with her and watched a movie.
Here's how Eliza celebrated Christmas morning.....sleeping!
Brooklyn was spoiled as ever this year with many gifts from family! She also lucked out this year and opened every single gift we received. She loved it! Next year, however, she'll have to share with Eliza!
Brooklyn has already learned disappointment because Santa didn't bring her what she wanted for Christmas. She wanted one of those big electric cars that kids can drive. Well, the one she wanted was $300 and I'm not a big fan of those anyway so she didn't get it. We hoped she would forget, but she opened the first gift and said "This isn't the pink car that opens doors". Sad, isn't it?
And today, it's snowing like crazy so this is what we are doing today. By the time we went outside to shovel, Marty measured 10 inches!
Brooklyn has turned into quite the lover of snow! I came out with the camera and she screamed and fell on the ground. She was hyper!
Brooklyn and Marty are out sledding right now on our new tube! I would have gone, but I didn't think Eliza would have enjoyed it so she's at home snug in her bed! Hope you all had a great one!

4 comments:

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas day.
Don't you love the snow? I actually like it as long as it's off the roads.

Jessica said...

Wow! I am so not missing that snow! Glad you guys had a great Christmas. Easton opened up all of our gifts too. How funny!

Tia said...

Fun snow pictures!
To answer your question about our family pics, we just used my camera on a tripod, and had my mom there to get the kids attention and to push the button!

Mark and Kattie said...

I am so sad that we missed the snowstorm, what a white Christmas!