Just a shout out to my friend, Mindy, for her amazing photography talent! She asked if she could come take pictures of Eliza and the family at the hospital (some of which you have seen already) and when she was 2 weeks old (which you are about to see). I always get a ton of compliments on these pictures so if you are interested in Mindy's work visit her website at http://www.mindyblackphotography.com/ . I have lots more pictures, but here are some of the highlights, minus a few that I accidentally deleted and was too lazy to download again. :)
Thanks again Mindy! I know we will always treasure these pictures. Too bad I didn't know you better when Brooklyn was born. Her newborn pictures won't even compare!








8 comments:
Wow, those are really awesome. Good job, Mindy! What a sweet baby.
They are such precious pictures! Look at you, Angie, 2 weeks after having a baby? You are a hottie mommy! I'm still not ready to be in pictures after 5 years postpartum...
The one of Brooklyn and Eliza...so sweet!
I love Mindy's work as well. Those are some way cute photos!
Wow- I might have to book a sessions with Minday for the kids. They look amazing.
Thanks for the compliments, but let's give credit where it's due: You and Marty make adorable little girls! T
Love the photos! Your girls are beautiful!
These pictures are wonderful! Your girls are SO adorable!
Those pictures are beautiful. Your girls are absolutely gorgeous. So are you! I'm glad to see you've been doing so well!
Post a Comment