My girls and I took a Girls Day Out to the hair salon yesterday. This was my first experience taking both girls out by myself and I did it!
No, this isn't Brooklyn excited about her haircut. It's just a cute picture of her so I posted it!
Here's Brooklyn's before shot. She's never had her haircut so this is grown out baby hair! It looked cute, but it was time to finally cut some off. I also needed my haircut since it's been about 10 months! I'm sure you could guess that by looking at me lately. :) To sum up the outcome before you see the results, Brooklyn's is longer than I had planned and mine is shorted than I had planned.
Here's Brooklyn getting her haircut. Is it just me or does her head look really small suddenly? So cute! Brooklyn did really well. She watched a movie while I got my hair done and felt completely comfortable there. She's usually shy at first with people, but with Cheryl she was instantly at home and talking with her. She was really cute. It was a fun experience.
Here's the after shot. Can't really tell much of a difference, can you? Oh well, we'll cut it shorter in the Summer time.
And here's me. I don't love this picture, but for some reason none of the pictures that Marty took last night looked good. I thought about not posting a picture, but I figured I would hear from all of you if I didn't. Yes, it's short. I did what every new mom does and cut my hair off, but I was sick of my mane and Eliza was tired of it in her face while I was nursing her. I did get some color too, but it's very subtle. Overall, I love the outcomes for both of us even if it wasn't quite what I imagined.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Haircuts
Posted by
Angie
at
10:05:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I think you both look great! I always feel like I want a magical transformation like a tv makeover. In the end, I come out looking the same with a slight variation to color and length. Does anyone know anyone who is so good that you DO have a magical makeover...or is it too much to ask?
Looks like fun! I am impressed you were out and about on your own!
It looks cute! Here's to many more successful outings in the future!!
The haircuts look good. I did the same thing 2 weeks after I had Cameron, for some reason it just feels good to get your haircut after having a baby.
Wow, you both look great. Brooklyn's hair looks shorter and more even though it's not too drastic, I like it. It's fun to see her get her hair cut for the first time.
You don't like the picture because you just had a baby! Do we like any of those pictures?
Post a Comment