One fun thing about having girls close together is getting to pick their outfits from the same department. It's fun to dress them alike sometimes. It makes me feel like I have twins (one of my dreams as a child) without actually having twins. Brooklyn has a new love of looking as much like her sister as possible. Eliza doesn't really care (most of the time).
They both enjoyed looking alike this day!
This day not so much. I think Eliza was just tired, but she looked rather annoyed that Brooklyn wanted her hair the same as hers and everything. She didn't want her picture taken at all.
And just because they are cute pictures, here are the girls on a wagon ride with their babies.
And my girls both love Otter pops at this time of year. Yum!
Saturday, July 16, 2011
Look Alikes
Posted by
Angie
at
9:12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
so cute, I love all the pink!
Love the matching outfits...it is so fun!
So fun! I always wanted twins as a kid. Now... not so much. I would love to dress my kids alike! Do you think Doug would have issues with his son in a dress? :)
Post a Comment