Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Floors

Slide.com has been a pain in my side the last week or so. I've been trying to post some pictures of our floors, but it's been having some html problems. Finally I solved the problem and here they are!
Our floors still aren't quite done. We decided to get new carpet in our front room as well. Our front room looks so junkie compared to everything else now. So new carpet comes September 2nd. Yeah! Then maybe we'll finish up this project! Marty amazes me with what he can do sometimes!! It was lots of hard work, but we are happy with the new look. Thanks to all the friends/family who helped as well! I'll have to post some better pictures of the end product later, but this is all I have for now.

4 comments:

Liz said...

That was a huge project, sorry we didn't help more. It turned out great! I love the look, and can't wait to see the new carpet too.

Kristen said...

It's all so beautiful! I can't believe the color difference in the carpet. Mine is probably the same way. My cabinets have faded so much too. The things you don't think about when you're buying a house. Way to go Marty! What a project. Can't wait to see it in person. Please invite me over.

Tia said...

It's gorgeous! I'd love to see it in person too! Come to think of it I don't think I've ever been in your house.

Dave, Bonnie, and Taten said...

Its like a new house. The floors look beautiful. I am sure it is worth all the work and the mess.