
I (Marty) want to take a minute and celebrate my beautiful wife on her birthday while she is taking a nap. I want to tell the world how amazing she is! I feel so blessed to have her in my life. Here are the top ten reasons why I love her so much:
- She is my best friend. I am able to confide in her all my deepest aspirations and all my trials. She is always there for me.
- She is my eternal companion. I am grateful that if I live worthily, that I will be able to spend eternity with her. I cannot think of anything better!
- She is very spiritual. She is a great example to me as she reads her scriptures, writes in her journal, prays, etc.
- She is an amazing MOM! I am amazed at why Brooklyn is so smart. If you wonder why, it is because Angie spends so much time with her. She reads her books, tells her stories, sings with her, dances with her, and is teaching her who she really is; a child of God.
- She does such an amazing job taking care of both Brooklyn and me. I sometimes am more of a hassle than B.
- She supports me in all that I do. I am very busy with work, my church calling, the bike team, softball, etc., etc. She is always there to support me in my likes and interests.
- She is willing to help me out in everything that I do. She is the greatest secretary and keeps me organized and under control.
- She is an amazing cook. Something has to account for the 70 pounds I have gained over five years of marriage.
- She puts up with all my silliness. I like to tease and make jokes with both Brooklyn and Angie. She sometimes has to put up with a lot.
- She is a great housekeeper. She keeps the house clean and looking great. Brooklyn and I do a great job of making the house dirty. She does a good job of cleaning up after us.
There are a lot more than ten reasons why I love my wife, but I thought I would share a few with you.
So Angie, on your birthday we want to say that we love you and hope that your birthday is great. Thanks for being a part of our lives!
5 comments:
Awww. That is so sweet. Angie really is special, and it's nice to see she is appreciated. Happy (belated) Birthday to Angie!
Happy Birthday! That was really nice of Marty, you really are a great mom and a good example.
What an awesome husband! You rock Marty! And happy belated birthday, Angie!
Your husband is sooo sweet. That is too cute! Happy belated birthday! I'm glad to see that everything is going so well with your family. I've been such a blog slacker lately (with the new baby and all) that I haven't taken time to check out your blog in awhile. I'm glad everything is going so well!
So cute! I am so glad Marty loves you so much. Sweet of him to let the world know it. Happy Birthday Angie
Post a Comment