It was exactly a week and a half since I was released from Nursery when Marty comes home from Bishopric meeting with a new calling for me. I'm not sure why I would expect anything different, but when Brooklyn was born they gave me a few months of freedom at least. Not this time though. I was called to be the Visiting Teaching Coordinator. I can't really complain though, it seems like a good calling for my situation right now and in the near future. I'm pretty excited though I've never held this calling before so I have no expectations. Wish me luck!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry, I'm just a little late catching up on blogs. Nice calling! I had that one for the longest time in that ward. It is a good one to have while doing the new baby thing. :)
Post a Comment