Marty did me a huge favor and put the pictures from our camera on the computer last night. It's not like I couldn't do it, I just hadn't done it yet. So I thought I would post some pictures of our Kanab trip a few weeks ago now. Marty went down for work and we tagged along for something to do. Marty's work rents a car for them to drive whenever they travel so they don't have to put miles on their cars. We stayed at a Bed & Breakfast, which was fun, but we got lots of strange looks from all the "honeymooners" when we had our child out eating breakfast with us, who of course was louder than most people! Oh well. Birth control, right?
She found so many fun rocks that she HAD to bring home with her.
But of course, dirt meant she needed a bath. They only had a jacuzzi tube in our room. She thought it was a swimming pool pretty much, but she dealt with the washing part OK. 


This is Brooklyn on the way home. We bought a slushy drink and Brooklyn took one drink and wouldn't give it back. Not to mention the licorice. Talk about a sugar-high, huh? We had a fun few days. I could have done without the 5-hour drive, but it was a nice break from the norm.
1 comment:
What an awesome park! And Brooklyn looks very happy with her drink and licorice. Did she sleep at all? :-)
Post a Comment