Thursday, August 21, 2008

Friends!

Friends are the family one finds along the way

Several weeks ago, and I do mean several weeks ago (I'm so slow on blogging everything I would like to lately), our good friends Jess & Scott Orchard came to Utah to visit their family. Luckily for us they were able to take one day to see some old friends. The moms and the kids got together to play during the day and then everyone meet up later to have dinner together. It was a lot of fun! Sadly, I don't have any pictures of all of us, but I took several of the kids. Brooklyn just adores these three little boys (Alex, Easton, and Carter).
We played water balloon volleyball and Brooklyn and Easton wanted in on the action!
What's a good friend gathering without some yummy treats?

I'm glad we could all get together. Things have sure changed since the Orchard's moved, but I'm grateful for each and every friend I have and for the influence they have in my life! Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

We had a ton of fun! It's too bad we are so far away because that needs to happen more often. Next time we get together we'll both have #2. Yikes!

Mindy said...

Cute pictures! will you please email me the top one with the cute kiddos? cute post. We laughed that our kid was the one holding a stick...busy boy. We miss having good friends so close!