Tuesday, November 25, 2008

1 week old!

It's hard to believe Eliza is one week old today! One week old and 65 diapers later! I completely forgot how much newborns poop! She's a great little baby that sleeps and eats. I love her awake times, which aren't very often. When she is awake she doesn't really know what to do so she wants to eat so she can go back to sleep. She started that reflex smile (whatever it's called where she doesn't know she's smiling, but she is). I love it!
We went to the doctor yesterday and she weighed 8 pounds 5 ounces. She'll be giant before we know it!

3 comments:

Tia said...

Wow, 65 diapers? How did you keep track? That's a cute idea! And I LOVE your new family photo!

Vala said...

65 diapers! SHEESH! I better start buying now! :)

Jessica said...

I hear ya on the diapers!!!! M was 8 lbs. 1 oz. at her 1 week check up. Wish they could meet when we are in Utah for Christmas. :O)