I don't feel like doing much these days, but I do feel a little obligated to get out and have fun with Brooklyn before we are stuck in the house for the winter with a newborn. On Monday, we were invited to go to Jumpin Jacks with some friends to celebrate their birthdays this week. Brooklyn had a blast, but it did take her a few minutes to warm up to the idea, plus she was injured a few times as well. Sometimes I felt it was a bad idea for me to be there when Brooklyn was on the top of one of these slides crying, but she eventually came down.
Overall, it was a lot of fun! I did notice there was a coupon in the Money Mailer when I got the mail that night. Too bad I didn't check it before we went.
Overall, it was a lot of fun! I did notice there was a coupon in the Money Mailer when I got the mail that night. Too bad I didn't check it before we went. Below is a video of how fast these kids came down the slide. It was hilarious to watch!
Then yesterday, Marty had the day off for Veteran's Day so we decided to find something fun to do as a family of three (again before we became a family of four) so we went to see Kung Fu Panda at the dollar movies. It came out on video yesterday, but it was fun to take Brooklyn to the movie theatre. She got a little bored of the fighting, but loved it overall.
The best surprise was on Tuesdays at the theatre on 5400 S. and Redwood, they give everyone with a ticket free popcorn. What a deal!
Brooklyn was excited to see the Panda movie because she loves Pandas. She loves to eat at Panda Express and see all the panda pictures too.
We've had a few fun days, but now it's time to stay home and get a few things done around here before this baby comes!


3 comments:
Oh my gosh, that video cracks me up! How fun!
Can you believe your little family will be changing so soon? It will be overwhelming, but fun. Good Luck! I'm thinking of you. How smart of you to get out and have fun. It's hard on mom to have a winter baby. You're going to do great though.
How fun! My boys love Panda Express also, but now they call it 'Kung Fu Panda.' Hey, anytime their eat out fav isn't McDonalds, you're on the right track.
Post a Comment