Ok, it was a few weeks ago that I was complaining that I wouldn't be seeing this movie for a while since I was having a baby. Never mind! Thanks to some friends here in the neighborhood and more importantly thanks to a wonderful husband who insisted that I go, I was able to see Twilight last night. I loved it! A bit cheesy at times, but awesome!
Brooklyn was already sleep when I went and Eliza did great with her daddy. I left a little milk if needed, but they didn't need it. However, when I walked in the door, Eliza woke right up! She must have smelled me or something! :)
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Look what I saw!
Posted by
Angie
at
2:27:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so glad you came! It was awesome. :) Mer was awake and waiting for me when I got home, but she did just fine.
What did you think? There were some parts that I was mad that it wasn't like the book, but you expect that from a movie that is based on a book... but parts that were not funny in the book seemed outright hilarious in the movie... also my cynical sister was there with me laughing and mocking so maybe I just saw it through the eyes of a non-twilight loving person. I did like it though. It made me want to read the books again, and now I want Midnight Sun to be finished so I can get my fix all over again!
Post a Comment