Thursday, November 20, 2008

Baby Eliza is Here!!!!!

We have added a new edition to our family, Eliza Connie Nowling! She was born on November 18 at 4:46 PM. She weighed 7 lbs. 11 oz., and was 20 inches long. Angie is doing great and so is Baby Eliza. It looks like Jessica Orchard has the bragging rights for guessing the closest on date (exactly) and weight (off by 1 oz.).

The Nowling Family is now a family of four. Crazy isn't it?!

9 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats! She is absolutely beautiful!

Liz said...

She's so cute, congratulations!

Dave, Bonnie, and Taten said...

Oh, She is so beautiful. Congratulations! I wish I was there to see her in person.

Vala said...

She is adorable! Congratulations you guys! From the photos, it looks like Brooklyn is adjusting just fine?!

Mindy said...

She is so cute!

The Mom said...

Congratulation Angie and Marty! She is adorable!

Trista said...

She's super cute! Congratulations.

Jen said...

Wow what a cute little addition! Congrats!! I hope she is a good baby for you!

Jessica said...

Congrats you guys! So cute! How is Brooklyn liking it?