Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Waiting....

Here I sit Tuesday morning 8 am waiting for Intermountain Medical Center to pop up on my Caller ID. They called last night and said I was third on the list, but gave me no time frame. She did say it could be as early as 6 am, but not likely since I wasn't first on the list. So could I sleep? NO! It was like waiting to leave on vacation. My mind starting thinking of everything I needed to do still. Plus, they said you needed to be ready to leave when they called so I was worried about getting up and showering before they called. Way to much to think about today. So here I sit, just waiting....

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Good luck! Do your hair cute while you wait? My pics after Josh was born were atrocious - I looked like I'd been swimming. Once my contractions started w/ Vince...I put my hair in curlers and the 'after' pics were cute. Is it vain? Perhaps, but not loving pics of myself, made it tolerable.

Vala said...

Wow! I hope you got the call today. Good luck!

Jen said...

Hope everything went well and they didn't make you wait to long. Give us a call if you need anything!