Saturday, March 29, 2008

Go away Winter!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm SO tired of Winter! How long can one Winter last? The groundhog was wrong, it's been 6 weeks and winter is still here. I wonder if the groundhog should start saying winter may never leave. I don't remember the last time it snowed at the end of March and they keep predicting more snow! At least the snow melts fast when it does snow, but I'm done with snow! I'm ok with rain and Spring-like temperatures, but I'm tired of the 40's and colder. So for now, all I can say is Winter go away! Spring, please come and stay!

3 comments:

Liz said...

I totally agree!

Kelly said...

I was so sad the other morning when I woke up to all that snow! Please, someone make it stop! :)

{Brittany} said...

I couldn't agree more. It's snowing at my house right now. Yuck!