While in Idaho this past weekend for the baby blessing of my nephew, Jamon, we took this family shot of my mom and brothers. I was looking through my pictures and thought this would be a fun post. I'm the youngest of four with three older brothers. I know most of you are thinking "spoiled", right? Well yes, I was treated differently than my brothers. Thanks goodness for that! I love my brothers and I can hold my own around them, but I never wanted to be apart of their physical tormenting. I'm glad they treated me better than that. I have wonderful older brothers who I have learned so much from.
My oldest brother is Barry (he's in the middle). He lives in Idaho Falls with his wife, Jenn, and they have 4 kids. He works from home and fulfills the Mr. Mom role. I think that's great because we can relate over being home with kids all day and working in Primary. Don't we ever get a break from kids!?! He's the brother I talk the most with these days, but I guess that's because we have more things to talk about.
My next oldest brother is Dan (he's to the left and has a problem with smiling in pictures....he knows this!). He lives in North Salt Lake and is currently single. He's sweet to all his nieces and nephews and would be a great dad one day. He just needs to find that special girl, anyone have any suggestions?
And then there is Tim (he's on the right). He lives in Lehi with his wife, Ryanne, and they have two kids. Tim is a hard worker and provides well for his family. We don't see him enough, but it's fun to see and talk to him when we can.
This picture also includes my mom who I admire dearly. My parents divorced when I was about 2 years old. After having my own child, I have such great respect for her working full time as well as caring for 4 children. I can't even imagine how she did that. Some days I'm lucky to make it through a day of being at home with one child.
That's just a portion of my family, but it was fun to see this picture and think of these four people and how much I love and admire them!
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Mom & Brothers
Posted by
Angie
at
2:59:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That was a sweet post, I can't believe how much your family looks alike. It was fun to put a face to a name.
You do all look very much alike. Fun family!
Post a Comment