Saturday, March 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Brooklyn!

It's hard to believe I now have a two year old! Brooklyn turns 2 today so this post is to honor her.
We are driving to Idaho today for a baby blessing tomorrow, but Brooklyn won't mind because she'll get to see her cousins on her birthday. We've been talking about what she wants to do for her birthday for several weeks. She has been to a few birthday parties before and she watches Word World where dog has a birthday party, but she has been requesting a "party". Her stipulations are as follows: She wants "cake", "ice cream", and a "hat" and she just wants "kids" to be there and we need to "sing". I think we have this covered. My brother said he will have ice cream and cake in Idaho, I'll bring some party hats, the kids will have to be her cousins and of course we will sing Happy Birthday. What else could a little girl want!?
Maybe presents? We asked her just last night what she wanted for her birthday (we already have gifts bought) and she said she wanted a hat! I'm hoping this meant party hat because she wouldn't specify what type of hat. We bought her some clothes (boring, I know) and a keyboard. She's been eyeing this keyboard for several months so she'll be excited! She's also going to get a swingset once our tax return comes back. I think she'll have a fun day! We love you, Brooklyn. Happy Birthday! March 1, 2006
March 1, 2007 March 1, 2008 ---she was happy, but this was the one of the only pictures she was by herself. She had a great day!

2 comments:

Liz said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKLYN!!! From Liz, Dallin and Alex.

Mindy said...

Aww, How cute! Her new born picure actually resembles her. They grow up so fast!