Friday, March 21, 2008

The New Angie

For those of you who watch The Biggest Loser, you know that all the contestants had makeovers this week. Well, this was mainly a coincidence and I didn't get makeup or a new wardrobe, but I did finally get my hair done! So here's the new Angie....
This time, I chopped it all off and darkened it a little (I know I should probably lighten it since it's close to Summer, but I wanted it dark so that's what I did). I really like it!
I'm horrible at getting my hair done on a regular basis, but I love it when I finally get around to it. It just makes me feel good!
I had actually lost my hair stylist for a few months due to problems with her business, but I tracked her down and was able to get in to see her fairly fast! I really dreaded having to find someone new because you never know what you will get so I'm glad she's still around. She's really good and she's easy to talk to, plus she guarantees her work. If you don't like it within a few days she'll fix it so you do like it. I've never had to go back, but it's nice to know it's there if you do need it.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I really like your hair darker like this. Short is fun for a change too. It works well for you.

Liz said...

Gorgeous! I love it, I know I've already told you a lot, but I really like it. I asked Dallin today if he liked your haircut, and he said, "I forgot to look". I don't know how men do it!

Jessica said...

Cute hair Angie! I love the dark.