Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My MAN!

I was tagged by Liz awhile back, but I'm a bit slow on such things lately. Here it is finally!


What is your husband's full name? Martin Allen Nowling (his initials are M.A.N.)
How long have you been married? 5 years on March 14th
Who eats more sweets? I would say him only because I don't usually eat 5 cookies in one day, but there are days or months when I can eat more than him. It would just depend on the sweet!
Who said I love you first? We both said it at the same time. I was leaving for Taiwan and we both said it as we were saying our goodbyes. I think it was more of a friendly love at that time because we hadn't even kissed yet, but it still counts.
How old is he? 28
Who is taller? Marty
Who is smarter? Marty remembers so many things so I would say him. My memory is horrible! Marty amazes me with how much information he has in his head.
Who can sing better? I think we can sing equally as good. Marty is just the only one who gets to sing in the Ward Choir because they need more men and I have a little girl to watch.
Who does the laundry? Me! I can't even remember the last time Marty did a load of laundry.
Who pays the bills? Me, Marty provides the money and I spend it well.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, since having a baby I usually sleep on the side closest to the bathroom, which happens to be the right side at our house.
Who mows the lawn? Usually Marty, but this past summer I did it a few times.
Who cooks dinner? I cook during the week and Marty always cooks Saturday morning breakfast. We usually cook dinner together on the weekends.
Who drives? Marty always drives unless he's sick or something.
Who kissed who first? Marty kissed me after I so bluntly asked "Are you ever going to kiss me?". I could tell he wanted to, but apparently I was giving off weird signals.
Who has more siblings? We each have 5 siblings. Marty has 3 brothers and 2 sisters. I have 3 brothers and two step-sisters.
Who wears the pants? We both do!
Now I tag anyone who wants to talk a little about the one they love!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

That is a really good picture of you two....

Mindy said...

I like the new look of your blog.