Marty is not a fan of this, but Brooklyn and I love to do it every year! Enjoy and yes, there are 2 of Brooklyn. I put her in twice because she loves to watch herself so much. :)
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Marty is not a fan of this, but Brooklyn and I love to do it every year! Enjoy and yes, there are 2 of Brooklyn. I put her in twice because she loves to watch herself so much. :)![]()
Posted by
Angie
at
11:35:00 AM
6 comments:
Cute. I love these and the boys LOVE to watch them as well.
How can Marty not like this? It's hilarious!
Ah! The good ol' elf yourself! Love it! I think they're better this year, I like this one! It's so funny to see your baby dancing around! We'll have to get on the ball and make ours this year too!
Hilarious, I am cracking up...for real! I love that there were 2 Brooklyns dancing together!
I think they're so funny - it IS a little alarming to see baby Eliza's head rolling around on the ice like that....
I love this too! I need to get on that! Cute!
Post a Comment